WeChatters are busy – sometimes you need to multi-task, send a message at work, or use a keyboard to type quicker and longer messages. That’s why three years ago, we launched Web WeChat, WeChat’s web-based client, and have been improving it ever since. So you can WeChat with your friends and family directly on your desktop.
Have you checked out Web WeChat?
- It’s available for all WeChat Users – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows.
- And is supported on multiple browsers. For example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
1. Visit https://web.wechat.com/
2. With your WeChat QR code scanner, scan the QR code shown
- iOS users: Tap “+” in the upper right corner -> “Scan QR Code”
- Android users: Tap the three dots in the upper right corner -> “Scan QR Code”
3. On your phone, confirm your web log-in
But that’s not all – Did you know WeChat also has a native Mac app?