Sometimes you just can’t replace a call or face-to-face chat with friends, whether it be on your mobile or desktop. That’s why in our latest version of WeChat for Windows, we are introducing group voice and video calls now available directly from your PC via WeChat!
Be sure to upgrade now to WeChat for Windows 2.1 to get started and check out all the latest updates.
What’s New in WeChat for Windows 2.1?
1. Place voice and video calls within group chats
2. Send files 4 times as large with the new files size limit increase from 25 MB to now 100MB!
3. Experience the newly designed look of your chat bubbles
4. Enjoy improvements to the embedded browser for a better user experience.
We have exciting news for our PC users, WeChat for Windows 2.0 is now available for download. Be sure to upgrade today to enjoy all our latest updates!
What’s New in WeChat for Windows 2.0?
1. Save interesting messages and other media to your Favorites folder for easy retrieval
Read More Out Now – WeChat for Windows 2.0
Introducing WeChat for Windows 1.5, now available for download on your PC. What’s new in the latest update?
1. Talk with your friends, family or those closest to you with free video calls
Read More Now Available – WeChat for Windows 1.5
In a world where global communication matters, we understand the value of staying connected outside of your smartphone. That’s why we’re excited to announce the English version of WeChat for Windows.
Through this program, WeChatters can enjoy a variety of features, such as file sharing capabilities, the handy screenshot tool and more.
Instantly share your images and documents with other WeChatters straight from your computer. Your friends can receive files whether they’re on their mobile device or tuned in via the desktop program.
- Click the square icon to share a file.
- Select your file.
- Press the Enter or Return key on your keyboard to send.
Read More Introducing WeChat for Windows