It’s hard to believe it’s been one year since we launched Chatterbox – WeChat’s official global blog with our first blog post. A lot has happened around the world in the past year and a lot has also happened in the world of WeChat.
We’ve announced new features and versions, designed a ton of crazy awesome stickers, launched in new countries, partnered with amazing brands and non-profits, and created innovative online to offline experiences – all while having fun along the way!
Want to re-live the excitement? We’ve gathered our 20 favorite posts from last year for you to journey back in time:
- Over 200K WeChatters Give Back Through the Voice Donor Project
- Getting Fast and Furious at the WeChat Speed Finals in Malaysia
- 5 Fun Facts About Sushi Sushi
- Attention All Fashionistas YOOX and WeChat are Teaming Up
- WeChat and LinkedIn Introduce New Integration – Making Business More Social
- New York City Couple Uses Only Emojis to Communicate for One Month
- Out Now: WeChat 6.0 for Android and iOS
- 120K WeChat Friends Donate to Support J&K Flood Relief Efforts
- Act Like a Superstar with Indonesia’s Celebrity Stickers
- Secret WeChat Emoticons Revealed
- GWI: WeChat Retains Crown as Top Messaging App
- OMG! WeChat Partners with BuzzFeed
- Why You Won’t Find Blue Ticks in WeChat
- Become the Next Sticker Sensation with MojiMe
- Check Into the Smart Room of the Future Controlled by WeChat
- WeChat Empowers Users in Ebola Fight
- Sneak Peak – WeChat for Apple Watch
- Microjobbing with M4JAM on WeChat
- WeChat Empowers UNICEF HK with New Mobile Payment Platform
- WeChat Launches in Myanmar
We hope you have enjoyed these stories and more as much as we have loved reporting them right here on Chatterbox. Thank you for reading and we look forward to another exciting year of delivering you “Chat-Worthy” content from around the world – WeChat style.